On December 7, 2015 Sindh Agriculture University Tandojam (SAU), Research and Development Foundation (RDF) and Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro (MUET), Sindh-Pakistan organized the National Conference ‘‘Spate rrigation: Potential and Prospects”.
Presentations during the conference:
– Role of national drought monitoring centre in national development – by Azmat Hayat Khan
– Spate irrigation in Balochistan – by Prof. Maqsood
– Role of women in spate areas of Sindh province – by Aneela Hameen Memon
– Practical challenges in implementing spate projects – by Dr. Arjumand Nizami
– Research Report on Spate irrigation in Sindh – by Karim Nawaz
Report compiled after the conference: Proceedings of National Conference “Spate Irrigation: Potential and Challenges
Tandojam Declaration for the Promotion of the Spate Irrigation in Pakistan, which was adapted by all participants of the Conference.